Which is the best phone under 10000? Which is the best phone under 9500?
Looking for 4G mobiles under Rs 10000? Here we have come up with the top 10 phones under Rs 10000 price range. We can suggest you best in all and can help you to lose your wallet money as low as possible. Actually, Budget smartphones are kicking up the backs of Flagships by offering massive configurations under budget range. There are many mobile phones under 10k are present online as well as offline stores. Have a look at the best smartphones under Rs 9,000 and the top 10 smartphones under Rs 12,000.
The smartphones below 10k rupees have massive configuration includes up to 3GB/4GB RAM, 4G VoLTE connectivity, 4000mAh battery, 13 MP main camera, 32GB internal storage, and Android marshmallow. There is windows mobile below 10k are not covered in the list as they are not turned up in the market. All the cellphones are compiled according to the suggestions processed by Tech Guru, NDTV, Smartprix, My Smart Price and 91 Mobiles. Have a look-
Note that the list is randomly generated. It is not like #1 mobile is best in all. All smartphones are best there place. Do check and comment. Check out the list of top 10 best smartphones under Rs 10000 price range.
These are the Top 10 Best Smartphones under Rs 10,000 in India (January 2020):
- Redmi Note 7: 6.3 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Pie, 4G, VoLTE
- Realme U1: 6.3 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Oreo, 4G, VoLTE
- Samsung Galaxy M20: 6.3 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Oreo, 4G, VoLTE
- Infinix Note 5: 5.99 inch, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Oreo, 4G, VoLTE, Fast Charging
- Tecno Camon iClick: 6.0 inch, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Android Oreo
- Infinix Hot S3X: 6.2 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Android Oreot, 4000mAh
- Honor 9 Lite: 5.65 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Android Oreo, 3000mAh
- Moto G6 Play: 5.7 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Android Pie, 4000mAh
- Realme 2: 6.2 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Android Oreo, Snapdragon, Notch Display
- Moto E4 Plus: 5.5 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Android Nougat, 4G, VoLTE, fingerprint sensor
- Lenovo K6 Power: 5 inch, 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP Android Marshmallow, 4G, 4000mAh
- Asus Zenfone Selfie: 5.5 inch,3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Snapdragon 615, 4G, VoLTE
- Lenovo K8 Plus: 5.2 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP + 5MP, Android Oreo, 4G, VoLTE
- 10.or G: 5.5 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP + 13MP, Android Oreo, 4G, VoLTE
- Asus Zenfone 3 Max: 5.5 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 16MP, Android Marshmallow, Fingerprint scanner
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 700: 5.5 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Android Nougat, 4G, 5000mAh battery
- Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: 5.5 inch, 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Android v6.0, 4G, VoLTE
- Micromax Evok Dual Note: 5.5 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP + 5MP, Android Nougat, 4G, USB C-Type
- Redmi Y1: 5.5 inch, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 13MP, Android Nougat, 4G, VoLTE
What to expect from mobile phones under Rs 10000?
Display: In this price tag you will get some bezel-less phones with Full HD display with the highest PPI range of 401 pixels per inch. Probably you will get good IPS LED to AMOLED display screens too.
RAM: On the RAM side, you will get at least 3GB RAM under 10k price range. At most, you will get 4GB RAM. In my view, 3GB RAM is enough to handle your multitasking.
Processor: At this price, you will get Snapdragon 652, Snapdragon 615 and Snapdragon 630 chipset. But Snapdragon 652 you will find only in LeEco Le 2 smartphone and Snapdragon 615 only found in Lenovo Vibe shot which misses fingerprint sensor and fast charging in it. So, consider Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 best processor in this price tag.
Camera: Who won’t love the camera on mobile but a good camera can make anyone to buy a smartphone. Like in India Oppo and Vivo are raising their business on the strength of their camera quality. I will tell you the myth regarding the pixel. Didn’t get my point? Well, let me explain to you in an easy way. Let’s compare the smartphone camera with a DSLR camera with the same mega-pixel. We know that there is a day-night difference between the image of a DSLR camera and a Smartphone camera. So, what are the parameter to choose the camera phone under 10000? In my opinion, a smartphone with a good camera lens is a better camera mobile. In this mobile list, Xiaomi Mi Y1 is a good phone to go with in terms of a camera quality because it has good camera quality.
Graphics: Are you a gaming freak, lots of peoples are enjoying playing games on their laptops and now the era has moved to smartphones. You can easily play high-end mobile games easily with the listed smartphones.
Battery: Is more mAh is related to more battery life? The answer is between Yes and No. The battery life of a smartphone totally depends on an OS and a Custom UI it uses. Nowadays, companies are working harder and harder to make more battery juice out of a smartphone. In this price range, you will get a smartphone with 5000mAh battery juice in them.
Hope you liked the list of the best handset under Rs 10000 and got your perfect phone. If you set up your mind about any smartphone then do share with us in comments.