So, you have finally planned to buy your DSLR camera under this price tag. The range of DSLRs comes under premium cameras which let you enabled to get a good product at a reasonable price. As these are not the entry-level DSLRs in India. The cameras are filled with high-end processors and lenses which give you excellent picture quality. The focus and ISO range of these cameras are very impressive. Here you will also get some DSLR cameras under Rs 45000. If you looking for a cheaper point and shoot cameras then you can go with digital cameras under 10000 in India. If you want entry-level budget DSLRs then you can go with Best DSLR cameras under Rs 35000 to Rs 40000.
Here is an article on how to choose DSLR camera for the first time. We have compiled up the list according to the suggestions from the tech guru on 91mobiles, gogi.in, Smartprix, my smart price, and Digit. We have also covered up all the top DSLR brands in India like Canon, Sony, and Nikon. Let’s have a look at the list of best DSLR cameras for this price in India.
Reasons to Upgrade to a DSLR Camera:
- Image Quality
- Optical Viewfinder
- Large ISO range
- Manual Controls
- Retaining Value
- Depth of Field
- Quality Optics
Note- All the Cameras (not mirrorless cameras) are listed randomly.There is no ranking are provided to these DSLRs. According to me all the DSLRs under 50k are best and has powerful configurations.
Summary list of Best 5 Best DSLR Cameras Under Rs 50000 in India (July 2020):
- Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera : 24.2 MP, 600 Shots, AF-S 18-140 mm VR Kit Lens
- Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera : 16.2 MP, 1050 Shots, AF-S 18-105 mm VR Kit Lens
- Canon EOS 700D DSLR Camera : 18 MP, 180 Shots, EF-S 18-55mm f, 3.5-f, 5.6 IS STM Kit Lens
- Canon EOS 750D DSLR Camera : 24.2 MP, 180 Shots, EF-S18-55mm f, 3.5-f, 3.6 IS STM
- Nikon D5500 DSLR Camera : 24.2 MP, 800 shots, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 mm VR II Kit Lens