Which is the Best Electric Kettle Under 1000 in India?
Looking for the latest, top and best Electric Kettle under Rs 1000 in India? Then you have landed at the right place. An electric kettle is a kitchen appliance used to heat water. These kettles are favored by many because they heat water more quickly than what can be done on a stovetop or in a microwave. Water is placed into a kettle and is warmed by a heating element until it reaches a specified temperature. Many kettles simply heat water until it boils, and then automatically shut off. Other kettles have pre-set temperature controls that allow the user to decide how warm the water will become. Electric kettles are generally made of plastic, glass, or stainless steel. Once the water is heated, it can be poured through a spout into a mug or bowl. Kettles come with a handle to facilitate easy pouring and may be tall and slender or short and round.
Here we have covered up top electric kettle brands in India like Prestige, Orpat, and Inalsa. You will also found some electric kettle under Rs 500. So, now without wasting our time let’s have a look at the list of best electric kettle under Rs 1000 in India:
These are the top Best Electric Kettle Under Rs 500 – Rs 1000 in India (9th November 2019):
- Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS – 1500watts, Steel (1.5Ltr)
- Prestige PKGSS 1.7L 1500W Electric Kettle (Stainless Steel)
- Inalsa Aliva 1500 Watt Electric Kettle in 1.5-Litre
- Orpat OEK-8137 1350-Watt Cordless Kettle
- Singer Uno 1-Litre Electric Kettle
- Kitchoff WDF-106 1.2-Litre Automatic Electric Multi-Purpose Kettle
- Kitchoff KIT8816 1.5-Litre Double Body Automatic Electric Kettle
- Kenstar KKB10C3P-DBH Electric Kettle
- Pigeon FAVOURITE Electric Kettle
- ortec 5008A-515 Electric Kettle (Under Rs 500)
Types of Electric Kettles Available:
- Plastic Electric Tea Kettle: Kettles made of plastic tend to be less expensive than those made out of stainless steel. Some people complain that boiling water in these types of kettles results in a plastic taste. While recent studies have shown concerns about chemicals in plastic, most plastic kettles are made with BPA free materials.
- Stainless Steel Tea Kettle: Stainless steel kettles are a little more expensive than plastic ones for the most part, but the material leaves no taste. These types of kettles do run the risk of being quite hot on the outside while water is being boiled, so care is needed when using them.
- Tea Makers: Some kettles are specifically designed for making hot tea. These kettles often have multiple pre-set temperatures to allow for more specific heating, and some come with additional features like brewing baskets.
Factors to Consider When Choosing to Buy an Electric Tea Kettle:
- Size of Kettle: There’s a variety of sizes of kettles available today. Choose a larger one than you plan on using to make sure you have enough room. Most kettles can handle as little as two cups of water.
- Corded or Cordless: Some models have cords that plug directly into the kettle, while others lock into a small, corded base for heating. You may have to pay a bit more for a cordless model, but being able to detach the kettle will make for easier pouring.
- Temperature Settings: If you plan on brewing tea, pre-set temperature controls can be very convenient.
- Comfortable Handle: Try the handle out to make sure it feels comfortable to you.
- Easy to Read Water Gauge: Look at the water gauge from several different angles to see how easy it is to read. Some models offer two gauges – one for right-hand users and one for those who favor their left.
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off and boil-dry protection are two useful features to make sure your kettle doesn’t become damaged from misuse.
- No-Drip Spout: Check the quality of the spout to make sure you won’t lose half your water while pouring.
- Concealed Element: If you live in an area that has a high mineral occurrence in your water, consider a kettle with a concealed element. Mineral build-up tends to occur on non-concealed elements and can affect the taste of the water.
- Large Top Opening: The larger the opening on the top of a kettle the easier it will be to clean.
- Cord: Examine the cord length to make sure it will fit the way your kitchen is set up. Cord storage in the kettle base is a useful feature to have as well.
- Stay Warm Feature: Some kettles will keep your water warm for you for a set period of time (usually less than an hour). This can be useful if you plan on needing hot water over a length of time.
So, guys this is a list of best budget electric kettle in India. You can find Electric Kettle Under Rs 500, Rs 600, Rs 700, Rs 800, Rs 900 and Rs 1000 in India. Choose Wisely.