Which is the Best Induction Cooktop Under 2000 in India?
Looking for the best induction cooktop for kitchen under 2000 in India? Then Gadget Spy is a perfect place for your home kitchen needs.
If you are a mom who has to spend lots of time in the kitchen, cooking for a family fond of homemade foods, or you are someone who is very fond of cooking, I bet you would love the convenience, style, safety, and speed offered by induction cooktops. But, before we give you our detailed induction cooktop reviews, It would be better to first get acquainted with what actually an induction cooktop is and how the best induction cooktops work.
What Is an Induction Cooktop?
With a lot of buzz around the globe about the pressing need to conserve energy, science has come up with a lot of new ways to ensure that we use only as much of energy as is actually needed. One such great invention which ensures that we save enough energy for our generations to come is an induction cooktop. This state of the art equipment works on the principle of induction heating instead of traditional cooking. Unlike electric cooking or cooking through the gas flame, the induction cooktops use a magnetic field to heat up the pan and its contents. The magnetic field generated by a copper coil below the cooktop surface delivers heat only to the area where the utensil comes in contact with the cooktop surface. This is how the best induction cooktop ensures that no energy is wasted as it does not heat up the surface of cooktop surrounding the utensil, nor does it heat the surrounding air. In short, your cooktop is delivering heat exactly where it is needed and also exactly to an extent it is needed.
Types of Induction Cooktops
Before you can decide which induction cooktop would do for you, it is important to first get to know about different types of induction cooktops for sale in the market today. The induction cooktops come in 3 different types and you can choose the one that suits your kitchen space and other customized needs. The three types of induction cooktops include built-in induction cooktops, freestanding or range induction cooktops, and portable induction cooktops. Let’s have a look at all three of them one by one;
Built-In Induction Cooktops
These flat and sleek induction cooktops can be installed into your kitchen countertop. You can choose from a huge variety of built-in induction cooktops being offered today in the market and can install them in a location most convenient for you in the kitchen. If you have more space, you can even get them installed alongside your electric or gas cooktop as well. These cooktops are being offered in a range of zone layers, starting from a single zone and going up to five zones depending upon your needs. They mostly come in white or black and add to the beauty of your kitchen.
Freestanding or Range Induction Cooktops
These are complete coking range which can be slid and adjusted between your kitchen counters as they come with induction cooktops placed over the ovens. They too come with a variety of zone options and you can select the one according to your own needs. They not only come in a range of cook zone counts, but also in a range of cook zone sizes. Most of the best range induction cooktops come with such features as a child safety lock, auto shut off and spill alarm etc.
Portable Induction Cooktops
These cooktops have changed the definition of convenience. These are standalone units which can be used anywhere and not just in your kitchen. They can be used even outdoors or at your relatives’ or friends’ house as you can easily carry them with you and they are also easy to store when not in use as they occupy lesser space. These are available in single or double units and are suitable for those who live in small apartments or also for those who want to add more cooking space to their existing kitchen.
Advantages of Using Induction Cooktops
If you are looking for an answer to the question “is there any match between the induction cooktops and conventional gas or electric cooktops?” the answer is a resounding NO! When it comes to a comparison of Induction cooktops with the conventional electric or gas cooktops, the induction cooktops are way ahead. They have taken everything positive about both types of conventional cooktops and done away with all negatives associated with them. Let us have a general induction cooktops review to find out what the best induction cooktops are offering to be superior over the conventional ones;
- Speed is one exceptional feature of induction cooktops. They heat your pan and its content 50% faster than the gas stoves do.
- Energy Efficiency. Top Induction cooktops are way more energy efficient as compared to best electric cooktops or gas cooktops. According to experts, these cooktops are 70% more energy efficient than both conventional cooktops. This is because instead of heating the entire area or the air around them, induction cooktops sense the area coming in contact with the utensil and only heat that area.
- Safety is above every other advantage associated with the induction cooktops. No more burn scars dear moms! The fact that the cooktop switches off automatically once you have taken off your utensil means that the surface would cool down in a few seconds by itself. Moreover, induction minuses the risk of gas leakage associated with gas stoves. These features are especially useful when you are cooking with children around.
- Cleaning a gas cooktop or electric cooktop can be a great mess. Induction cooktops have made it as easy as wiping off your kitchen counter with a cloth. With their flat surface, there is no place where food particles can hide unlike gas and electric cooktops.
- Decor. If you are a kind of person who gives much importance to style in your kitchen, the induction cooktops would certainly satiate your aesthetic sense. These stylish looking sleek cooktops add to the beauty of your kitchen and enhance your cooking experience.
- Overflow Alarm and Auto Shut Off. This is another marvelous feature of most of the top induction cooktops. Is any liquid overflows and touches the surface of induction cooktop, it shuts off automatically and rings an alarm to get your attention.
Here we have covered up top Induction Cooktop brands in India like Pigeon, Prestige, and Usha. You will also found some Induction Cooktop under Rs 2 000. So, now without wasting our time let’s have a look at the list of the best induction cooktop under Rs 2000 in India:
Summary list of Top Best Induction Cooktop Under Rs 2000 in India (Sep 2023):
- Pigeon Favourite IC 1800 W Induction Cooktop
- Prestige PIC 20.0 Induction Cooktop
- Flipkart SmartBuy Induction Cooktop
- Usha IC 3616 Induction Cooktop
- Singer SIK 7US VDE Induction Cooktop
So, guys, this is a list of the best budget induction cooktop in India. You can find induction cooktop Under Rs 1000, Rs 1500, and Rs 2000 in India. Choose Wisely.