Looking for the Best Mixer Grinder for kitchen under 1500 – 2000 in India? Then Gadget Spy is a perfect place for your home kitchen needs.
In every household, these mixer grinders perhaps must electrical appliances. These are used for cooking food as a grind and mix the different ingredients together. It is difficult to choose the best mixer grinder because there are so many mixer grinder brands are available in India.
- Best Mixer Grinder Under 2500 – 3000 in India
- Best Mixer Grinder Under 3500-4000 in India
- Best Mixer Grinder Under 5000 in India
But now you don’t worry about this problem because you are in the right place to choose the best mixer grinders. In our site we are given the topmost mixer grinders and also we have given the reviews of many users. From the 100s of models, we are select and give the top 5 mixer grinders like Bajaj, Preethi, prestige and etc.
How to choose the best mixer grinder?
If you wanna choose the best mixer grinders then follow the below ones, they are
- Power usage.
- The number of jars.
- Safety lock system.
- Automatic overload protection.
Here we have covered up top mixer grinder brands in India like Pigeon, Prestige, and Usha. You will also found some mixer grinder under Rs 1500 – Rs 2000. So, now without wasting our time let’s have a look at the list of the best mixer grinder under Rs 1500 – Rs 2000 in India:
Summary list of Top Best Mixer Grinder Under Rs 1500 – 2000 in India (June 2021):
- Maharaja Whiteline Neo (MX-147) 500 W Mixer Grinder
- Eveready MG500i 500 W Mixer Grinder
- Billion Fast Grind MG122 500 W Mixer Grinder
- Bajaj Pluto 500 W Mixer Grinder
- Prestige Atlas 550 W Mixer Grinder
- Kenstar KMA50W3S-DBB 500 W Mixer Grinder
- Billion Fast Grind MG121 500 W Mixer Grinder
Buying guide for the best mixer grinder juicer in India under 2000rs are as follows: –
Type of machinery
There are many types of mixer grinders in the market with various features in them, so before purchasing a mixer grinder, one should fix their needs for which purpose they want to use like some are used for making only juices, and some are for multi-purposes. Some mixer grinders have containers for liquidizing the juice. Some grinders have both a juicer +Mixer grinder and more.
Mixie power is vital to check before buying because it will deal with different crushing assignments like dry pounding, chutney pounding mixer grinder, masala granulating, and more with 400 Watt power. In need of dominant 750 Watt motors will be required for pounding dosa players idly. So mixie plays an essential role in mixing and crushing them, so better to check those blades also.
Safety is the main thing to follow before buying a mixer grinder other-wise, any accident can happen like o better to follow the points below: –
- Safety locking system: – Safety locking systems offer safety in the framework that the mixer grinder does not start working until the jar is safely bolted to the base unit. So this helps to maintain a distance from the unplanned beginning of mixie in case the hand inside the jar or the cover is open.
- Vacuum footing cups: – Vacuum cup is essential and guarantees that the mixer grinder will clutch the kitchen table or any area. This Vacuum footing cup is proper, especially when the jar is loaded fully.
- Programmed overload protection: – In case of hurry in general, users give lots of load to the mixer grinder with bunches of burdens Sometimes the machine blasts so to avoid. It will fully protect that situation. This program has maintained a distance from the issue and mixer grinder from this feature called programmed overload protection.
Speed of the motor
The speed of the motor is the vital thing to check, and the cutting edge of how quickly it turns every moment is estimated as far as RPM before purchasing a mixer grinder. Generally, mixer grinders produce to have RPM between 18000 to 22000 RPM. For a mixer grinder, low to medium RPM works best to make juice. The primary function of the cutting edge pivots at the most astounding RPM interacts typically with the jar of the mixer grinder. So it will be better to work a mixer grinder at medium speeds with a high RPM engine. However, a strong blade will provide better performance which empowers you to granulate the substances in less period.
Number of Jars
Mixer grinders have varieties of jars available in the market. These numbers of jars rely on the user’s decision and their needs. This depends on the family members. In general, 1-2 jars are fine, but it will be better for joint families to choose 3-4 jars. Several jars help to fish the assignments in less time.
Quality and Durability
Mixer grinders are one of the essential things in our kitchen, so it’s essential to buy a good quality mixer grinder for our daily use. One should check that the design of the mixer grinder should be made up of a perfect plastic body, hardened steel jars, and segments for the engine. So it’s essential to check parts. Otherwise, it will be unable to crush ingredients.
Service and Warranty
Generally, warranties are the best deals to get after administration with a guarantee with free issues. The best mixer grinder in India offers guarantees and administration to their item. So don’t purchase any item that has no guarantee. Those are the cheapest grinders, creating problems in the future. At the time of buying an electronic thing, the manufacturer always provides an assurance and free service.
Under budget price
There are multiple price mixer grinders available in the market, so before buying, ensure the user’s budget and requirements. There are cheap models to branded models, so don’t compromise it with more affordable grinders as this is used for daily purposes.
- Switch type: – Mixer grinders generally have two switches. One is a rotating switch, and one is a piano. Piano switches have catches that you can quickly turn on and off according to the requirements. The rotating button has a handle that you can dial according to needs.
- Spatulas: – Not all brands but some mixer grinder brands provide spatula, either plastic or wooden, which helps to take off all pasted curries. The spatula is safe and increasingly sterile, and easy to bend or expel substances from the container.
- Slip-proof feet: – These slip verification feet help to keep up equal apparatus on the kitchen stage. It will work with fluids also to pick an item that does not will be useful increasingly.
Q1. Which mixer grinder is best, 500 watts or 750 watts?
A 750-watt mixer grinder is the best and durable, and its jars are more substantial than the 500-watt mixer grinder but comparatively more expensive than 500-watt mixer grinders.
Q2. Which is the most silent mixer grinder?
The most silent mixer grinder is Butterfly smart mixer grinder, 750 watts, Philips HL7707-00 mixer grinder 750 watts, Philips Viva collection HL7701/00 mixer grinder, Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond mixer grinder, Preethi Zion MG-227 mixer grinder, 750 Watt, etc.
Q3. Why are stand mixers so expensive?
Basically, stand mixers are very well built and are expensive because of their attachments though hooks are helpful, and we can use them in many beneficial ways like sausage stuffers, peelers, meat grinders, way up with juices, etc.
Q4. Is a stand mixer or hand mixer better?
The stand mixer is better than a hand mixer because stand mixers are smaller than hand mixers and come with a dough hook attachment that offers to mix bread dough with a bigger motor and is more substantial and can handle bigger jobs kneading dough.
Q5. Which is a better tilt head or bowl-lift?
The most powerful and most extensive capacity are bowl-lift models rather than tilt heads.
Q6. Do I really need a stand mixer?
Basically, users don’t need a stand mixer unless it’s terrible for buttery, fluffy layer cakes and meringue. They are cheaper but not so powerful and easy to store.
So, guys, this is a list of the best budget mixer grinder in India. You can find mixer grinder Under Rs 1000, Rs 1500, and Rs 2000 in India. Choose Wisely.