A mouse is an essential peripheral for any PC, laptop, or tablet. It can be difficult to find the right one when you have a low budget of Rs.500 and there are so many choices out there! But this post will help narrow your search. We’ve compiled a list of the best mice that are available in India at the moment under 500 INR.
To start off, let’s take a look at what you should consider while buying a mouse:
– Shape of your hand – Mouse sensitivity – Mouse buttons – Mouse weight
– Connectivity: Wired or Wireless?
– Price Range
Here we have covered up top Mouse brands in India like HP, Dell, Lenovo, and Logitech. You will also found some Mouse under Rs 500. So, now without wasting our time let’s have a look at the list of the best gaming and wireless mouse under Rs 500 in India:
Summary list of Top Best Mouse Under Rs 500 in India (Sep 2022):
- HP X1000 Wired Optical Mouse
- Logitech B100 Wired Optical Mouse
- Dell MS 116 Wired Optical Mouse
- Lenovo M110 Optical Mouse Wired Optical Mouse
- Flipkart SmartBuy KM-206W Wireless Optical Mouse
Things to Consider:
– DPI: The higher the DPI, the faster your cursor will move on screen. Higher DPI is recommended for gamers and those who need precision in their work.
– Polling Rate: This refers to how often a mouse communicates with its computer per second. A higher polling rate is beneficial if you want more responsive performance from your mouse.
– Buttons: Most mice have three buttons (left click, right click & scroll wheel). Some offer additional features like multiple side grips or function keys that can be programmed according to user needs (for example – switching between programs instead of using keyboard shortcuts). Others also come with extra programmable buttons for specific tasks such as macros or other actions assigned by gaming software like Razer Sync.
-Design: The Mouse should have a sleek, ergonomic design.
Which mouse would be best for editing?
A mouse designed for editing typically has a higher DPI than the average gaming mouse. That way, you won’t have to aim as precisely when using your cursor in programs like Photoshop or Illustrator.
Mice with adjustable weights also tend to be more comfortable and easier on your hand and wrist because of the customizable heft they offer. These features are usually only found on mice that cost upwards of Rs 2000-3000 though which is not affordable by most people looking for an entry-level price point under 500 Rupees (Rs).
Should I buy a wireless or wired mouse for gaming?
Wireless mice have the advantage of being able to be used anywhere in your house. You won’t need an additional wire trailing from a PC tower or laptop, and some models even come with their own receiver dongle that plugs into your computer’s USB port.
The downside is lag time: wireless gaming mice typically transmit data over RF waves at about 400-800kHz (Kilohertz), which means they’re slower than wired ones by up to two milliseconds per frame. This might not seem like much until you start playing competitive multiplayer games where fractions of seconds can mean victory or defeat.
So, guys, this is a list of the best budget mouse in India. You can find mice Under Rs 100, Rs 200, Rs 300, Rs 400, and Rs 500 in India. Choose Wisely.