Which is the best power bank under 500?
Looking for a power bank under Rs 500 in India? Power banks are the second most popular gadget after smartphones nowadays. Even the smartphones have now become power efficient and offer good battery backup then before but we still need power banks for extra backups and also for emergency. When we talk about good power banks under our budget with good configurations then we have to think twice while choosing a perfect alternative power source. Here I listed 10 Most Popular and Best Powerbanks under Rs.500 than can fit in your budget. Here we have listed top power bank brands like Intex, Lapguard, Kodak, Ambrane, and Mi.
The laptops in this price range are very low priced and offer entry-level power backup to your smartphone.
Summary list of Best 5 Best Power Banks Under Rs 500 in India (Sep 2023):
- Lapguard LG514 10400mAH Power Bank
- Intex IT-PB-4K 4000 mAh Power Bank
- F-EYE Moerdon 4000mAh Power Bank
- Kodak PB P03-R/2500mAh Power Bank
- Ambrane P-201 NA 2200 mAh Power Bank
- Intex IT-PBB 2K Plug & Play 2000 mAh Power Bank
- Omnitex 15000mAh Power Bank
- pomics 15000mAh Power Bank
Power Bank prices vary from device to device and company to company. A power bank helps you to charge your device without using old traditional methods. At the same time purchasing one can be stressing.
These days work can’t be done without a smartphone or a tablet, and they all carry such heavy applications, which consume a lot of energy and phone runs out of battery much quicker. You need a power bank in this situation. How to buy one? Here are some of the things that you should know about power bank prices.
- Power Banks come with different sizes, colours, and prices. Each one has its own specification. Some can charge a single device, others can recharge more than one. It depends on what price you are willing to pay. There are many low-level power banks available and price of these range from Rs 300– Rs 500.
- Power banks with a price range from Rs 1000- Rs 2000. They are available for the a-lead class, and as well as for middle class. You can charge up to ten devices with such a powerful power bank.
The Easier the Better:
- Power Banks have made everyone’s life so easy. People don’t have to worry about their phones dying if they have Power Banks. A typical power bank having battery range from 3000 mAh to 10,000 mAh can give 3 to 10 recharge at once. They are easy and at the same time offer multiple cell phone charging at once.
- All you have to do is to charge it once for 4/5 hours and it is ready to use.
- It is a portable deceive and one can handle it with ease. It can be taken anywhere you want. You can also put it in your pocket. Most of the time price of power bank depends on the size, some power banks are as small as 3 inches. Smaller the power bank, lower the price.
To buy an expensive one or a cheap one?
It all depends on you:
- Power Banks with high price have high endurance. They live a lot longer than the cheap ones and also work for more hours.
- It also depends on the company. Price of power banks vary from company to company, some are cheap and some are expensive. A lot of companies these days sell power banks with a lot of power, but they don’t last long. Along with the price, you should consider selecting based on the company.
4 Reasons to buy Power Bank:
- Provides you with energy which you need the most to stay connected to the world.
- Easy to handle.
- Cheap and useful.
- Gives you space, you can roam anywhere around the world with your phone, and it will be on a charge if it is connected to a Power Bank.
Power Bank is a need and a very useful product. If you don’t own one yet, you better buy one immediately. Imagine what if you’re about to crack a million dollar deal on a phone call and suddenly your phone starts running out of battery? Or if you are about to send an important email and your phone’s battery run out? You can charge it instantly and send as many emails and call as you want. Power Bank will save the day so go and get one.