Which is the best power bank under 1500? What are the best power banks under 20000?
Looking to buy the best power banks under 2000 in India? Today we have compiled up the list of best power banks between the price range of Rs 1500 and Rs 2000 in India. We have covered all the top power bank brands in India like Syska, Intex and Ambrane. You will find power bank with 16000mAh – 20000mAh battery backup in power banks. All the power banks have the excellent build quality and light indicators to measure battery backup. One can easily charge their 3000mAh smartphone battery for approximate 6 times with ease.
The world of technology has shrunk to our smartphones, tablets, and power banks. We can now access anything on the internet through our mobile devices. Logging into Facebook, preparing presentations and reading an important document can easily be done with the help of these devices.
However, it is unfortunate that the batteries of smartphones and tabs tend to run down really quickly, and you do need to have a back up for it. This is why you need to buy a power bank.
Summary list of Best 5 Best Power Banks Under Rs 1500 – Rs 2000 in India (July 2020):
- Syska Power Pro 200- 20000 mAh Power Bank
- Ambrane Speedy S8 20000 mAh Power Bank
- Intex IT-PB 20K Poly 20000 mAh Power Bank
- Intex NA IT-PB16K 16000 mAh Power Bank
- Lapguard LG803 20800 mAh Power Bank
What is a Power Bank?
A power bank is simply a portable charger or device which is used for charging your mobile devices on the go. It is small enough to be carried inside your pocket and acts as the best back up for your PC tablets, mp3s, mp4s, smartphones, tablets, iPods etc.
How Can You Charge with the Help of a Power Bank?
Charging with the help of a power bank is quite easy as you do not need to have any type of electric outlet for the purpose. All you need is a USB cable which you can attach to your mobile device and the portable charger, and your mobile starts getting charged. It is advisable to use a higher output portable charger on a mobile device as otherwise heating and an explosion of the battery may occur.
How is the Battery of a Power Bank Measured?
The battery of a power bank is measured in mAh or milliampere-hour.
Can Overcharging Your Smart Phone Affect its Battery Life?
While it is great to be able to charge your smartphone over and over again, without having to worry about draining its battery, it is a fact that overcharging your smartphone actually weakens its battery life by deteriorating its capacity.
Does the Quality of the Power Bank Matter?
Whenever you buy a portable charger, make sure that it is of the best quality as you do not the batteries of your mobile devices to suffer in return. When you invest in a good quality charger, you can even connect more than one device to it as well and experience that the timing of the charging of the devices is not affected by it.
Generic or Branded Power Banks?
Whether to purchase a generic or a branded power bank can be something really confusing for many. However, it is advisable to go for a branded power bank as it has a superior quality as compared to a generic one. A branded charger with the capacity between 12,000 to 13,000 mAh charges better than a generic one having a capacity between 30,000 to 50,000 mAh.
A branded power bank also comes with a warranty as compared to its counterpart, although it might be a tad bit expensive.
From Where to Buy a Good Power Bank
You can easily purchase a power bank from the manufacturer’s website or through Amazon, with various discounts and free shipping.
Type of Portable chargers
With the fast-growing mobile phone trend, portable chargers have become lifesavers for people. Dead batteries can give a mini heart attack if your charger is not around. As the need for mobile phones have increased, hence the need for a portable charger, which you can carry anywhere is also increased.
Until the launch of a powerful smartphone with a long battery life is introduced in the market, a portable charger will be the best solution for this ignominy of a dead phone.
Whatever your need might be, either it’s for a road trip or camping in the forest, we have sorted some of the types of portable chargers that’ll interest you for sure.
A Giant Portable charger:
- For Ultra-high-capacity of 10,400 mAh, it’s the cheapest one you can get. It contains dual USB ports of rechargeable battery power.
- It’s perfect for long flights, road trips, camping etc.
- It’s capable with most of the smartphones and tablets.
- Also contains an LED flashlight.
- Can hold its charge for up to 6 months without usage.
Wireless portable charger:
- Wirelessly observe the battery level from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
- It remotely turns on and off charging your tablet or smartphone.
- Activate the Bear Mode to triggers an alarm and flashlight if you move your phone.
- With high-quality battery up to 600 mAh.
- Contains a lot of features, some of which used to locate the battery.
- The water-resistant feature makes it the best to take to the beach without any fear.
External Battery Pack:
- The dual-USB port allows two devices at one time.
- With integrated security protection designed for short-circuit and over-current protection
- Contains A-Grade Li-ion cell and premium microchips which create the high-quality portable charge.
- Can charge your smartphone multiple times which makes it perfect for travelling.
- Compatible with most of the smartphones and tablets.
Wireless Wi-Fi- Portable charger
- Turns into a WiFi hotspot with endless videos, photos etc. streaming.
- With weight as light as a feather, you can easily put it in your bag and carry it around with you.
- Share your precious moments with your friends and family using the mobile or desktop connector.
- Works great with low power smartphones allowing multiple times charging. But it needs to be recharged often if you are using high powered tablets or cells.
2 USB Portable Charger
- It is a unique portable charger containing 2 USB ports to charge multiple devices with ease.
- Lightweight and smaller design makes it perfect to carry in a small bag, pouch or even in your pocket.
- Compatible with varies mobile devices and other smartphones except for tablets.
- Up to a battery of 6400 mAH, it can charge your cell phone battery quite easily
These were some of the types of portable chargers that you can purchase from the market. Various companies are available, but make sure to purchase only those which have quite a good reputation.